ENGLISH. Dictation


                                         Dictation

Last night I had a very interesting dream.  I dreamt that I could fly!  The first part of my dream seemed very normal.  I was walking to the metro to get to work and it started to rain.  I thought to myself  “ I wish I could fly above the clouds to get out of this horrible rain”. What happened next was amazing! The next moment, I lifted off the ground and rose above the street and even above the tallest buildings in Madrid. I decided to skip work and explore the city. Since I could fly, this didn't very take long. Next, I flew over the entire country of Spain, visited Paris and got a birds eye view of the Eiffel tower. After that, I drank a glass of wine in Italy and met some friends for dinner in Greece. I awoke feeling excited about my magical experience. I didn't even mind walking to work in the rain today.